We use only Truck Mounted units to steam clean & sanitize your carpet and rugs . Truck Mounted units provide water temperatures of 230-250 degrees and give us more suction power which ensures cleaner carpets and faster drying times.
- Our Carpet Cleaning Process includes:
- Pre-Conditioning: A Powerful Enzyme designed to remove most organic stains, is pre-sprayed over the entire carpet.
- Soft Scrub Shampoo: We use a rotary scrub machine if needed, however our pre-spray is able to break down most heavy soils 98% of the time.
- Steam Clean: We use a powerful gas powered Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaner machine.
- Residue Free Rinse: We use a special self-neutralizing formula designed to restore the PH carpet back to a healthy PH of 8 without sacrificing cleaning power.
- Quick Dry Service: Our exclusive quick dry process ensures dry times of 2-5 hours depending on carpet pile and air circulation.